(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulations (DS-GVO) is.
You can contact our data protection officer (CTM-COM GmbH, In den Leppsteinswiesen 14, 64380 Roßdorf) at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 06154 - 57605-111.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage
(1) You have the following rights with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- right to rectification or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Where we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details:
Telephone: 06183 916826
1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want your data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Integration of Google Fonts
1) This website uses external fonts from Google Fonts. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
2) The integration of these web fonts takes place via a server call, usually a Google server in the USA. This transmits to the server which of our Internet pages you have visited. In the process, the user's browser transmits various information for the uniform presentation of the website. This includes various browser and device data and also the IP address of the user himself.
3) The processing is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in the form of search engine optimisation, improved loading times, less administrative effort and uniform presentation across devices.
4) Further information by Google can be found at: fonts.google.com/about.
Our platform links to social networks operated by third parties. This is done, for example, in order to share (e.g. "Share") or like (e.g. "Like") our platform or posts on the respective network. However, a connection to such a network is only established after you have clicked the button (link) for the respective network on the platform. Due to the processing of personal data by the social networks, over which the operator has no influence, reference is made to the data protection declaration of the respective operator:
Facebook (Facebook Ireland Ltd.): de-de.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy